3M™ Littmann® Lightweight II S.E. Stethoscopes
- Lightest weight.
- unable diaphragm: Hear high or low-frequency sounds by slightly adjusting pressure on the chest piece.
- Lightest weight of all Littmann adult stethoscopes at just 118 grams.
- A dual-sided chest piece provides the versatility of both a tunable diaphragm and an open bell.
- Teardrop-shaped chest piece for easier positioning under blood pressure cuffs and around bandages.
- Tunable diaphragm: Hear high or low-frequency sounds by slightly adjusting pressure on the chest piece.
- Soft-sealing ear tips provide an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit.
The 3M™ Littmann® Lightweight II S.E. Stethoscope is an ideal entry-level instrument, with a tunable diaphragm, dual-sided chest piece, and reliable acoustic performance. Its teardrop shape makes auscultation around blood pressure cuffs easier.
The 3M™ Littmann® Lightweight II S.E. Stethoscope provides reliable acoustic performance for taking blood pressure readings and making limited physical assessments of adult patients. Weighing just 118 grams, it’s the lightest of all Littmann adult stethoscopes, making it more comfortable for caregivers who wear their stethoscopes all day long.
The Lightweight II S.E. stethoscope is an entry-level instrument that offers a surprising number of beyond-the-basics features such as a tunable diaphragm, dual-sided chest piece, and adjustable headset. It’s a good choice for medical professionals such as LPNs, licensed vocational nurses, certified nursing assistants, and nursing students.
Tunable diaphragm technology—a 3M invention—lets clinicians hear different frequency sounds by simply adjusting the pressure on the chest piece. Hold the chest piece with light pressure to hear low-frequency sounds; press a little more to hear higher frequency sounds. This time-saving feature allows the healthcare provider to focus on the patient, while the non-chill diaphragm and rim provide patient comfort.
Resilient tubing retains its shape and flexibility even after folding tightly into a pocket. Headset tension is easily adjusted for head size and comfort by squeezing together or pulling apart the ear tubes. Snap-tight, soft-sealing ear tips conform to individual ears for an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit. Eartips snap firmly onto the ends of the ear tubes and, for safety, require a significant effort to remove.
Next-generation tubing is not made with natural rubber latex, a benefit to sensitive medical professionals and their patients. And, to play its part in the protection of human health and the environment, the next-generation tubing does not contain phthalate plasticizers.
The Lightweight II S.E. stethoscope is made in the USA for consistent quality. It comes complete with large soft-sealing ear tips and instructions.
- Used as a diagnostic aid as part of the physical assessment of a patient. Ideally suited for certified nursing assistants, licensed practical nurses, EMT/EMS, licensed vocational nurses, medical assistants, and nursing students
Find out if your Littmann stethoscope is under warranty and view available service options and pricing (in or out of warranty) using our Warranty and Service Request Tool. This tool is only offered for USA customers.
Pink Tube, Burgundy Tube, Ceil Blue Tube, Caribbean Tube, Black Tube