For an EMS medication bag, this foam-lined, quad-fold design helps keep medications organized and at your fingertips.
IV catheters, needles, and syringes are neatly arranged for simple identification. Prefilled doses may be organized in the middle section. This Pharmacy Kit is specifically designed to stow neatly in StatPacks Generation 3 Emergency Medical Services packs. This Foldaway Pharmacy Kit unfolds to expose all your vital supplies at once and puts away just as quickly. This is a perfect accessory EMT medication Bag for any StatPacks® main packs.
Dimensions: 6″ x 10″ x 8″ • Weight: 1lbs • SKU: G36005RE
EMS Medication Bag Product Details:
- Contents NOT included
- This EMT Pharmacy Module makes for a quick, easy to use, EMS medication bag
- Unique foam lined design keeps all Emergency Medical Equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- Only one Velcro® access point is needed to open and close. By eliminating zippers and other buckles, this quad-fold allows for less chance of warranty issues and makes for very fast access
- Innovative fold-out design is compact, yet quickly reveals well-organized medication supplies and tools
- Specifically designed to stack neatly in StatPacks Generation 3 Emergency Medical Services packs
- A quick stash pocket for trash or extra supplies
- ID window to label any way you want to identify between other Medic Bags
- Fits into most EMT Jump Bags available in the market today
- Mesh pockets that fit pre-filled syringes and vials you may see through
- Can be used as a standalone module or in other EMT Jump Bags
- Available Color: Black with Red Handle
- Capacity: 500 in3
- Weight: 1 lbs
One More Reason to Purchase from The EMS Superstore Expert
Tom Sanders is the President and CEO of The EMS Super Store. He is a multifaceted professional with unique skills and experiences. As a paramedic with 48 years of experience in Emergency Medical Services EMS, serving as an EMT, Paramedic, EMT Instructor, CPR Instructor, EMS Director of Operations, and Consultant, He has honed his ability to stay calm under pressure and provide life-saving care during critical situations. Tom's dedication to serving his community and making a difference in people's lives has always been at the core of his EMS career and is reflected in the products The EMS Superstore carries.