O-Two CAREvent ATV, Recertified
Call for shipping cost
- The O-Two CAREvent® ATV+ is a pneumatically powered, time/volume cycled, intermittent positive pressure patient-ventilator. Specifically designed for use by trained personnel in the pre-hospital, hospital, inter-hospital, and air ambulance environments, this device offers the simplicity of operation combined with low drive gas consumption and a sophisticated array of features.
The CAREvent® Automatic Transport Ventilators are lightweight, portable, durable, and simple to use, control module style, automatic time/volume cycled ventilators. They are completely pneumatic (no batteries required) and deliver breath by breath consistency in delivered tidal volume, frequency, inspiratory/expiratory times, and flow rates. This consistency is not achievable with a bag-valve-mask resuscitator and prevents gastric inflation and high intrathoracic pressure.
Designed primarily for the demands of emergency rescue, resuscitation, and critical care patient transports, the CAREvent® ventilators provide functionality normally only found in high-end electronic ventilators.
Four models are available to meet the various functionality and budgetary needs. Features available include:
- “Demand Breathing” for the spontaneously breathing patient
- Manual Override Ventilation to supplement automatic ventilation if required and activate delayed cycling when a 30:2 CPR protocol is being performed.
- Flexibility in breath volume and frequency delivery to ventilate patients from 5 kg. to large adults (note ALS+ suitable for patients from 15 kg.)
- CPAP to provide non-invasive treatment for patients with CHF, COPD, and PE. This provides one space-saving device for oxygen therapy, CPAP treatment, resuscitation and ventilation (ALS+, ATV+, and MRI).
- Auto Cycling Shut-Off and Re-Start to synchronized ventilation for patients moving in and out of respiratory arrest. Note: In the child settings the inspired flow rate of the patient may be insufficient to cause the Automatic Circuit Shut off to function.
- Airway Pressure Gauge to provide visual monitoring of the patient and ventilator settings.
- An Audible and Visual Low Gas Supply Warning.
- Audible and Visual Indicator for a circuit disconnect or when delivered tidal volumes are insufficient (ATV+ and MRI)