The E/T Triage Lights were designed to meet the specific requirements for combat medics operating in the field. The E/T Lights offer significant advantages over traditional chem lights, not the least of which is the ability to turn it off when required. Focused on addressing the need to minimize kit requirements, the E/T Lights offer a cost effective solution to carrying multiple chemical light sticks. Each Triage Light is capable of illuminating in Yellow, Green, Red or Blue and feature varying strobing pattern options.
The conical shape of the light dome design allows it to be easily visible from multiple angles and it includes a lanyard attachment. Powered by a 3 volt CR2 battery, you can provide long-term illumination from 50 hours to 200+ hours depending on which illumination mode is being used. Constructed with a durable silicone housing, the lights are capable of performing in temperatures ranging from -30°F to 130°F and have been pressure tested for one hour in 66ft of water.
- Offers 15 different program modes with optional features
- Multi-use triage light featuring four color option
- Long lasting battery offers 50-200+ hours depending on mode selected
- Multiple attachment points
- Tested for extreme temperatures and environments
- Battery Type: Replaceable 3 Volt CR2
- Weight: 1.53 oz with lanyard, no packaging
- Size: 3.125 in. X 1.125 in.
- Packaged size: 3.5 in. X 1.375 in., includes one E/T Light, one lanyard, storage tube and instructions
- Shape: Cylindrical with a tapered end, cone shaped
- Four Colors included in each: Red/Yellow/Green/Blue
- Light Source: LED’s – approximately 100,000 hrs life
- Battery Life: 50 hrs – 200+ hrs (dependant on battery make and color/mode selection)
- Operating Temperatures ‐ ‐30° F to 130° F
- Depth rating – Pressure tested for 1 hour down to 66ft of water