AEMT: Advanced Emergency Care and Transportation of the Sick and Injured Essentials Package
American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
Call for Group Pricing
About Advanced Emergency Care and Transportation of the Sick and Injured, Fourth Edition:
The all-new Fourth Edition of Advanced Emergency Care and Transportation of the Sick and Injured combines comprehensive content with an unparalleled suite of digital resources to fully empower AEMT students and educators. Developed by a renowned team of authors and reviewed by AAOS medical editors, the Fourth Edition delivers the latest medical evidence and alignment to current standards, now in a simpler, easier-to-read layout.
Advanced Emergency Care and Transportation of the Sick and Injured, Fourth Edition is the Most Current AEMT Textbook Available.
- Comprehensive coverage of the 2019 National EMS Scope of Practice Model, 2021 EMS Education Standards, and the 2020 American Heart Association (AHA) Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC).
- Updated coverage of COVID-19 and PPE guidelines are included to increase practitioner safety
- Scores of content additions or revisions were made, including assisting with ALS airway procedures, LVADs, recognizing and managing stroke, wound packing, and more
A Focus on Career Readiness and Employability
For those who care about more than just pass rates, the Fourth Edition is devoted to addressing the most common AEMT job readiness issues reported by employers.
- Greater emphasis on empathy, teamwork, interpersonal skills, and problem-solving to ensure students are well-prepared as they transition into the field.
- A new “Street Smarts” feature helps bridge the gap between the classroom and field environment by addressing nontechnical skills that improve patient and co-worker interactions.
- Enhanced content on provider mental health, wellness, and safety.
Innovative and Flexible Package Options that Work for Your Course
Helpful student resources like an audiobook, interactive lectures, simulations, and videos drive value and cater to a variety of learning styles and needs. Educators are supported by a range of instructional and assessment resources to simplify traditional and hybrid course delivery.
- Premier Package: Comprehensive education solutions that facilitate student engagement and virtual learning.
- Advantage Package: Foundational resources that prepare students to pass the National Registry Exam and enter the field better prepared to interact with the people in their community.
- Essentials Package: High-quality materials to meet core content and instruction needs.
One More Reason to Purchase from The EMS Superstore Expert
Tom Sanders is the President and CEO of The EMS Super Store. He is a multifaceted professional with unique skills and experiences. As a paramedic with 48 years of experience in Emergency Medical Services EMS, serving as an EMT, Paramedic, EMT Instructor, CPR Instructor, EMS Director of Operations, and Consultant, He has honed his ability to stay calm under pressure and provide life-saving care during critical situations. Tom's dedication to serving his community and making a difference in people's lives has always been at the core of his EMS career and is reflected in the products The EMS Superstore carries.