Field Guide to Accompany High Angle Rescue Techniques
Tom Vines; Steve Hudson
Convenient and easy to carry, this unique field guide provides easy access to a variety of common high angle situations and procedures in the field. The High Angle Rescue Techniques Field Guide offers:
- Easy portability making it ideal for rescuers, students, and trainers
- Comprehensive coverage of NFPA and OSHA guidelines
- Scores of illustrations, including diagrams of important ropes and knots procedures
- Equipment lists for procedures to aid rescuers in preparation
Learn more about the High Angle Rescue Techniques, Third Edition textbook.
*Offers the latest in compliance with nationally recognized standards set by NFPA, ANSI, and OSHA.
*Uses extensive illustrations and diagrams of procedures and tying knots.
*Makes an ideal quick reference and goes anywhere you go – in the field or in the classroom.
- Section 1 Rope Care
- Section 2 Knots and Anchoring
- Section 3 One-Person Techniques
- Section 4 Communications Coordination
- Section 5 Litters
- Section 6 Lowering, Belaying, and Hauling
- Section 7 Rigging Calculations
- Section 8 Helicopters