The Generation 3 First Aid QuickRoll intubation kit is a lightweight, compact, minimalistic approach to carrying airway equipment.
This module is designed to organize basic and advanced airway equipment for EMT intubation or basic airway adjunct procedure(s). The singe-buckle closure allows fast, one-handed access. The fact it rolls up makes it very quick to access and stow. This is a perfect accessory intubation kit for any StatPacks® main packs.
Dimensions: 10″ x 8″ x 4″ • Weight: 0.4lbs • SKU: G36000RE/G36000TK
Medical Kit Product Details
- Contents NOT included
- This module makes for a quick, easy to use, EMT Intubation kit
- Unique foam lined design keeps all Emergency Medical Equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- Innovative roll-out design is compact, yet quickly reveals well-organized airway supplies and tools
- Fits into most EMT Jump Bags available in the market today
- Specifically designed to stow neatly in StatPacks Generation 3 Emergency Medical Services packs
- ID window to label any way you want to identify between other Medic Bags
- Clear internal durable urethane pockets allow quick identification of contents in the intubation kit
- Organizes laryngoscope, blades, as well as intubation tubes, syringes, and forceps
- Holds Oral Pharyngeal Airways / Nasal Pharyngeal Airways and gloves
- Main fabric is 420 Denier Nylon with a one-ounce urethane coating for an easier clean and protection from the elements
- Separate Velcro® closure that holds a 10 cc syringe
- Single-buckle closure opens quickly, revealing all airway control tools
- Color-coded for easy identification from other EMT IntubationEquipment
- Available Colors: Red and Tactical Black
- Capacity: 400 in3
- Weight: 11oz
One More Reason to Purchase from The EMS Superstore Expert
Tom Sanders is the President and CEO of The EMS Super Store. He is a multifaceted professional with unique skills and experiences. As a paramedic with 48 years of experience in Emergency Medical Services EMS, serving as an EMT, Paramedic, EMT Instructor, CPR Instructor, EMS Director of Operations, and Consultant, He has honed his ability to stay calm under pressure and provide life-saving care during critical situations. Tom's dedication to serving his community and making a difference in people's lives has always been at the core of his EMS career and is reflected in the products The EMS Superstore carries.