Laerdal Suction Unit (LSU)
The Laerdal Suction Unit (LSU) is a portable, powerful and highly reliable suction unit designed for optimal preparation in emergency situations.
Raising the standard for EMS suction units! The new Laerdal Suction Unit (LSU) features industry-first device diagnostics, a “No Tools” replaceable battery, a built-in charger, and integrated vacuum regulation/power control. All this in a rugged “Bump-proof/Splash-proof” design that is very quiet.
- The Laerdal Suction Unit comes complete with AC and DC charging cords, disposable canister with patient tubing, battery, directions for use, a 5-year warranty on the unit and a 90-day warranty on the battery under normal use.
- Latex Free
CE marked – This product is in compliance with the essential requirements of Council Directive 93/42/EEC Medical Device Directive, as amended by Council Directive 2007/47/EC, class IIa
- One-hand-grip design
- Canister options:
- Bemis Disposable Canister systems
- High-efficiency filter kit
- HEPA rated bacterial filter
- Does not contain latex
- Big vacuum regulator dial
- LED display for use day or night
- TEST – Device Diagnostics program
- Children vacuum range area (marked in blue) on the control panel
- No-tools-necessary field changeable battery
- Rechargeable Battery, NiMH, 12 VDC 2 Ah
- External Battery Charger
- 12V DC Power-cord for connection to vehicle connection
- 5-year limited warranty (excluding the canisters, tubing systems, and battery. Battery = 90 days)
- High flow / High vacuum
- Air Flow: >30 LPM
- Vacuum – Max.: 500+ mmHg (67 kPA)
- Vacuum – Range: 80 – 500+ mmHg (11 – 67 kPa)
- Battery run time: Approximately 45 minutes (free flow) – 30 minutes for the US model
- Noice level: 46 – 56 dBA (80 – 500 mmHg)
Dimensions / weight
- Dimensions: ersion: 31.5 cm x 33 cm x 16 cm (12.4″ x 13″ x 6.3″)
- Weight: 4 kg (8.9 lbs)
- Canister capacity: 1000 ml and 1200 ml
One More Reason to Purchase from The EMS Superstore Expert
Tom Sanders is the President and CEO of The EMS Super Store. He is a multifaceted professional with unique skills and experiences. As a paramedic with 48 years of experience in Emergency Medical Services EMS, serving as an EMT, Paramedic, EMT Instructor, CPR Instructor, EMS Director of Operations, and Consultant, He has honed his ability to stay calm under pressure and provide life-saving care during critical situations. Tom's dedication to serving his community and making a difference in people's lives has always been at the core of his EMS career and is reflected in the products The EMS Superstore carries.