MERET MAGNUM™ All Brass LIFETIME WARRANTY Regulator
Item #: EMSS-8725-B2B
Mfg Part #:EMSMREG8725-B2D
MERET’s all-brass MAGNUM series oxygen regulators incorporate the most advanced regulator technology to deliver the highest level of safety, reliability, durability, and precision flow, and are backed by an industry-leading LIFETIME WARRANTY.
MAGNUM series unibody regulators are robust, packing over 2 lbs of fire-resistant high strength solid brass and internal high-pressure flow components to ensure safe and dependable performance in the harshest of conditions. An innovative, low-profile aluminum pressure gauge with a rugged gauge guard protects from breakage and contamination while a rubberized comfort grip hand knob provides an easy and secure connection to the cylinder valve. A laser-etched, corrosion-resistant chrome plated finish provides additional protection from the elements. This virtually indestructible regulator is backed by a solid LIFETIME WARRANTY under the MERET M4L warranty.
This 0-25 LPM adjustable EMS all brass click style regulator uses a CGA870 connection with a barb outlet, operates at 50 PSI, and the option of 0 or 2 high-pressure DISS outlets with check valves.. This regulator can be set to 0, 0.5, 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 15, 20, or 25 LPM. All flow rate indicators are labeled in decimals for easy reading.
- Solid and safe, robust all brass construction
- Backed by an industry-leading M4L LIFETIME WARRANTY
- Aluminum pressure gauge with rugged gauge guard
- Rubberized comfort grip hand knob
- Chrome plated for superior protection in challenging environments
- FDA recommended brass-Viton sealer washer
- Solid stainless alignment pins to reduce contaminants
- Sintered 40-micron triple inlet filter
- Durable universal barbed outlet, 0 or 2 DISS outlets with check valves
- 12 Position precision flow
- Serialized regulator identification
- Laser-etched identification markings
- Blue anodize aluminum flow control knob
Product Dimensions: 6.5″ x 3.5″ x 3.5″
Product Weight: 2lbs 1 oz
One More Reason to Purchase from The EMS Superstore Expert
Tom Sanders is the President and CEO of The EMS Super Store. He is a multifaceted professional with unique skills and experiences. As a paramedic with 48 years of experience in Emergency Medical Services EMS, serving as an EMT, Paramedic, EMT Instructor, CPR Instructor, EMS Director of Operations, and Consultant, He has honed his ability to stay calm under pressure and provide life-saving care during critical situations. Tom's dedication to serving his community and making a difference in people's lives has always been at the core of his EMS career and is reflected in the products The EMS Superstore carries.