Microdot® CO Breath Analyzer
The microdot® CO Breath Analyzer is supplied with:
- microdot® CO Breath Analyzer – Product number: 1000-01
- 22 mm plastic mouthpiece adapter – Product number: 1000-01
- 22 mm reducing connector for calibration – Product number: 1000-01
- PP3 9V Lithium battery (installed)
- 4 disposable cardboard mouthpieces – Product number: 1000-03 22mm (500 per box)
- Carry case
- Operating Manual
- Orange protective sleeve – Product number: 1000-02
Learn more about the microdot CO Breath Analyzer:
- Readings are conducted at the Alveolar level in the lungs where gas exchange occurs
- There is no risk of light interfering with the test result.
- Finger position is not a problem when using a breath-activated device.
- Minimal breath volume is needed for reading.
- Skin thickness or color does not interfere with the test results.
- A breath-activated device CAN be used on children.
- Durable highly visible Hardcase and protective sleeve included.
- Cost of device and disposables are less expensive than other forms of CO measurement
- No corded finger clip to break or lose.