MICROFLEX® Cobalt Glove
- Length: 9.5in
- Palm: 3.9mil
- Finger: 4.7mil
- 100 Per Box
MICROFLEX® Cobalt® N19 multipurpose nitrile gloves offer consistent comfort and durability to workers across a wide range of industries. Fully textured, these tough, 4 mil nitrile gloves help wearers securely grip tools and materials.
MICROFLEX Cobalt N19 disposable gloves are medical examination grade and tested for use with chemotherapy drugs, so they’re a great hand protection option for healthcare and dental professionals. Made of quality nitrile, these 4 mil nitrile gloves help prevent allergic reactions among healthcare workers and patients with latex sensitivities. MICROFLEX Cobalt N19 exam gloves also comply with US FDA food contact regulations, so can be used to protect the hands of food workers.
Learn how we have become the most trusted name in PPE, and how to purchase your MICROFLEX Cobalt N19 multipurpose nitrile gloves today.
- NOT MADE FROM NATURAL RUBBER LATEXYes
- CUFF LENGTHStandard
- POWDER CONTENTPowder-Free
- EXTERNAL GLOVE SURFACEFully Textured
- FREEDOM FROM HOLES (INSPECTION LEVEL I)1.5 AQL
- PALM THICKNESS (MM/MIL)0.10 / 3.9
- FINGER THICKNESS (MM/MIL)0.11 / 4.3
- ALLERGY PREVENTIONLatex (Type I)
- AVAILABLE SIZESXS (5.5 – 6), S (6.5 – 7), M (7.5 – 8), L (8.5 – 9), XL (9.5 – 10)
- TESTED FOR USE WITH CHEMOTHERAPY DRUGSYes, in accordance with ASTM D6978 and US FDA cleared
- SILICONE FREENo
- DOUBLE GLOVING RECOMMENDATIONYes, as underglove
- GLOVE LENGTH (MM/INCHES)240 / 9.5
- PRODUCT SEGMENTATIONMulti-Purpose
XL, Small, Large, Medium