Physio-Control Lifepak 12 Biphasic Defibrillator – Recertified
Call for Price
The Physio-Control Lifepak 12 Defibrillator/Monitor is a multi-parameter device that combines semi-automated and manual defibrillation with capnography, external pacing, 12-lead electrocardiography, and other monitoring functions. Its platform is upgradeable, allowing customers to add new parameters as their needs change and as new features are introduced.
Lifepak 12 units are designed for EMS use, if you’re looking for a crash cart unit then we suggest taking a look at our Lifepak 20e unit.
If you order this unit, it will come with all the necessary accessories for immediate operation out of the box. Our recertified units come with a 1-year warranty from our sister company, ReNew Biomedical, while our accessories are covered with a 30-day warranty.
The LIFEPAK® 12 Defibrillator/Monitor is a multi-parameter device that combines semi-automated and manual defibrillation with capnography, external pacing, 12-lead electrocardiography and other monitoring functions. Its platform is upgradeable, allowing customers to add new parameters as their needs change and as new features are introduced.
- Available with ADAPTIV™ biphasic technology
- Compact and portable
- Compatible with QUIK-COMBO® pacing/defibrillation/ECG electrodes
- Easy, simple, and affordable upgrades
- Guidance for compliance with HIPAA Security Standards for a Covered Entity available
- Masimo SET® pulse oximetry offers accurate and stable oxygen saturation monitoring
- Oscillometric noninvasive blood pressure (NIBP) monitoring, with artifact rejection and automatic measurement modes
- End-tidal CO2 (EtCO2) monitor for both intubated and nonintubated patients, with patented Microstream®, capnography technology, and FilterLine® accessories that operate smoothly even in high humidity
- GE Marquette 12SL™ ECG analysis program provides industry-standard interpretation so you can make treatment decisions with confidence
- Vital signs trending allows for rapid evaluation of changes in patient condition
- Cardiac conditions and risks are easily tracked. The ST-segment deviation is measured every 30 seconds
- Two channels of invasive pressure monitoring with waveforms and numerics displayed, interfaces with a variety of transducers
- Bluetooth wireless communication for transmission of 12-lead ECG and patient data
- Select AED, manual defibrillation or both, depending on users’ skills and comfort level; add noninvasive pacing, pulse oximetry (SpO2), 12-lead ECG analysis or LCD display, capnography and noninvasive blood pressure (NIBP)
- Take your pick of 50mm or 100mm printers, accessories and power options