Physio Control Lifepak 15 Defibrillator with 12-Lead ECG – Recertified
Call for Price
This is a fully-loaded (12-Lead, Pacing, AED, SpO2, NiBP, and EtCO2) Physio-Control Lifepak 15 and it is one of the most durable defibrillator/monitors are the market currently. These units are in-stock and ready to ship! We also have base units (3-Lead, Pacing, AED) available here.
The Physio-Control Lifepak 15 comes with all necessary accessories for immediate operation out of the box. All of Master Medical Equipment’s recertified units come with a 1-year warranty provided by our sister company, ReNew Biomedical, and a 30-day warranty on the included accessories.
These units have an available Lifepak 15 AC Power adapter that is also recertified. There is more information available about these here. We have several accessories available for the Lifepak 15 at this link.
The Physio-Control Lifepak 15 is the new standard in clinical innovation:
- New monitoring parameters – Detect hard-to-diagnose conditions and improve patient care with Masimo Rainbow Technology(r). The Lifepak 15 is the first monitor integrating noninvasive monitoring for carbon monoxide, SpO2 and methemoglobin (to detect chemical exposures and certain drugs).
- Advanced support for treating STEMI patients – Easily acquire a pre-medication 12-lead ECG and then rely on the 15 to continuously monitor all 12 leads in the background and alert you to changes via our ST-Segment Trending feature. Using your 15 in conjunction with the Web-based Lifenet STEMI Management Solution lets you automatically and simultaneously share critical patient data with multiple patient care teams throughout a region.
- The most potent escalating energy available – ADAPTIV biphasic technology provides the option to escalate to 360J for the best results. Recent studies have shown that defibrillation is common among VF cardiac arrest patients and that defibrillation of recurring episodes of VF is increasingly difficult. Another recent randomized controlled clinical trial shows the rate of VF termination was higher with an escalating higher energy regimen of 200J and over. The 15 gives you the option to escalate your energy dosing up to 360J for difficult-to-defibrillate patients.
- Proven CPR guidance – Demonstrated to aid users in performing compressions and ventilations within the recommended range of the AHA Guidelines, the CPR Metronome uses audible prompts to guide you without distracting vocal critique. And get the post-event feedback you need to improve CPR performance with CODE-STAT Data Review Software with Advanced CPR Analytics.
The Physio-Control Lifepak 15 is the new standard in operation innovation:
- The dual-mode LCD screen with SunVue – With one touch, switch from full-color to high-contrast SunVue mode for the best sunlight viewability in the industry. A large screen (8.4 inches diagonally) and full-color display provide maximum viewability from all angles.
- Upgradable platform – The Lifepak 15 is flexible to adapt to evolving protocols and new guidelines and upgradeable when you are ready to deliver new therapies.
- Latest Lithium-ion battery technology – Battery power that beats or matches every competitor in the market. Enough juice to run a shift, with less weight. The smart technology included in this battery system helps you manage your battery inventory appropriately letting you know when battery life is coming to an end.
- Data connectivity – As you treat patients, collect monitoring data in your Lifepak monitor/defibrillator. Then easily connect to ePCR and other systems so information flows to where it is needed. Bluetooth has been simplified so you just touch a button to transmit data.
- Attention to detail – Finishing touches on this next-generation monitor/defibrillator include an ergonomic handle, larger SPEED DIAL for easy selection, and updated, easy-to-clean keypad.
The Physio-Control Lifepak 15 is the new standard in Lifepak Tough:
- Works when dropped, kicked, soaked, dirty – The Lifepak 15 monitor/defibrillator passes 30-inch drop tests – equal to falling off a cot or dropping it in transit. The IP44 rating means it keeps working in steady wind, rain, and other harsh environments.
- Toughened inside and out – A shock-absorbing handle and a double-layer screen that can take a beating from doorknobs and cot handles have been added. The cable connections have been redesigned for confident monitoring and therapy delivery
One More Reason to Purchase from The EMS Superstore Expert
Tom Sanders is the President and CEO of The EMS Super Store. He is a multifaceted professional with unique skills and experiences. As a paramedic with 48 years of experience in Emergency Medical Services EMS, serving as an EMT, Paramedic, EMT Instructor, CPR Instructor, EMS Director of Operations, and Consultant, He has honed his ability to stay calm under pressure and provide life-saving care during critical situations. Tom's dedication to serving his community and making a difference in people's lives has always been at the core of his EMS career and is reflected in the products The EMS Superstore carries.