StatPacks G3 INFUSION
This EMT medication case holds a large supply of oral and intravenous medication for basic and advanced life support.
Medication vials and pre-filled syringes are easily organized as well as IV set-ups and fluids. The Infusion is a versatile drug case that may be used in many different departments and settings, meeting local protocol for medication administration.
Dimensions: 11″ x 14″ x 7″ • Weight: 3.5lbs • G36003RE
G3 INFUSION Product Details
- Case Only, Pictured Medical Drugs and Tools are NOT Included
- Removable center divider that holds vials, syringes, and IV therapy equipment.
- A Medium-sized EMS drug bag.
- Clear, durable mesh windows, pockets, and elastic holsters keep contents in place and well-organized.
- Durable reflective material for nighttime visibility which has a protective outer mesh cover that shields it from wear and tear.
- New bright yellow Orbit zipper pulls are easy to locate and pull.
- Main fabric is 420 Denier Nylon with a 1oz. urethane coating for an easier clean and protection from the elements.
- Can accommodate pre-filled syringes & medications ampoules / vials.
- Scheduled medications pouch.
- Enough space for extra syringes and needles.
- Innovative fold-out design is compact, yet quickly reveals well-organized medication supplies and tools.
- Lockable zippers for pharmacy seal of Paramedic level supplies
- Available Colors: Red