StatPacks G3 OXYGEN MODULE
Tank NOT included – Module Only
The G3+ EMS oxygen module can be used as a standalone module or in other EMT jump bags. It incorporates perfectly into the Statpacks G3+ packs, effectively converting packs into bonafide O2 solutions. This is the ultimate must-have accessory when carrying 02.
This EMS oxygen bag is an emergency oxygen tank holder, efficiently designed to accommodate most D and Jumbo D tanks.
This Oxygen Module may be considered to be a double cell in the StatPacks Third Generation Cellular System. It also fits nicely into the G3 Backup, G3 Breather, and G3 Responder of the Statpacks Third Generation packs to allow help with any EMS oxygen therapy.
Dimensions: 16.5″ x 5.5″ 1.5″ • Weight: 0.5lbs • SKU: G33004GN
G3 OXYGEN MODULE Product Details
- Contents NOT included
- This Oxygen Module makes for a quick, easy to use, EMS oxygen bag
- Foam-lined construction maintains rigidity to securely hold oxygen tanks in packs
- Two adjustable locking cam buckles with strong Hypalon material that friction hold the tank firmly to the aluminum frame
- Hook Velcro® on back panel attaches securely in the G3 Backup, G3 Breather, and G3 Responder packs
- Fits in Responder, Clinician, Tidal Volume, Back-Up, and Breather main packs
- Locking buckles for a secure fit with tank
- Can be used as a standalone module or in other EMT Jump Bags
- Fits into most EMT Jump Bags available in the market today
- This Ems Oxygen Bag Fits D or Jumbo-D size 02 Cylinder
- Secure Velcro®/Buckle attachments hook to a cot for quick O2 cell connecting
- Load handles for quick/easy carry
- Available Color: Green
- Capacity: D or Jumbo-D cylinder in3
- Weight: 12oz
One More Reason to Purchase from The EMS Superstore Expert
Tom Sanders is the President and CEO of The EMS Super Store. He is a multifaceted professional with unique skills and experiences. As a paramedic with 48 years of experience in Emergency Medical Services EMS, serving as an EMT, Paramedic, EMT Instructor, CPR Instructor, EMS Director of Operations, and Consultant, He has honed his ability to stay calm under pressure and provide life-saving care during critical situations. Tom's dedication to serving his community and making a difference in people's lives has always been at the core of his EMS career and is reflected in the products The EMS Superstore carries.