Meret, TRS™ PRO X Tactical Response Sling
- Contoured single-strap sling system for quick access
- Loop tape-lined main pocket attaches four removable/ customizable panels
- Provides optional 12” (tall) x 10” (wide) NIJ Level IIIA armor protection
- Black matte finish metal hardware
- Double stitching on all stress points
- Additional internal panels available for customizable TFAK kits
- 3” x 12” front name tape area, MERET tape included
- Fully paneled with laser cut MOLLE to support a TS2 Ready™ module or any MOLLE-compatible gear
- Low profile quick-grab handles on top/ sides
- The main pocket opens complete
- Oversized YKK zippers
- Front pockets for litter
- Inside bottom elastic loops secure IV solutions
- Drain-hole bottom
Product Dimensions: 11″ x 18″ x 5.5″
Product Weight: 3 lbs 12 oz
The TRS™ PRO X tactical response sling is a rapid access sling pack designed for operational and tactical medics who need quick access to critical care trauma and bleeding supplies while providing optional ballistic protection for the user.
The smooth contoured single-strap design makes access to your gear simple and quick; just spin it around to your front side, drop the easy-grab large zipper pullers, and the large main pocket swings open for a quick view of four removable and customizable trauma supply panels. A top pocket holds your QuickLitter™ and triage tags, and a rear pocket fits up to 12” M4L optional ballistic armor protection or can fit hypothermia blankets. Three quick-grab low-profile handles are on the top and sides for versatile recovery. The TRS™ PRO X can be quickly removed by triggering the front release buckle. A large front name tape area offers space for easy identification or GLINT tape. Constructed internally and externally from non-absorbing infection control materials, the TRS™ PRO X is specifically designed to easily clean and remove blood-borne pathogens while delivering a highly organized solution for your equipment so you can respond faster and safer. It is built tough and is backed by our M4L Lifetime Warranty.
One More Reason to Purchase from The EMS Superstore Expert
Tom Sanders is the President and CEO of The EMS Super Store. He is a multifaceted professional with unique skills and experiences. As a paramedic with 48 years of experience in Emergency Medical Services EMS, serving as an EMT, Paramedic, EMT Instructor, CPR Instructor, EMS Director of Operations, and Consultant, He has honed his ability to stay calm under pressure and provide life-saving care during critical situations. Tom's dedication to serving his community and making a difference in people's lives has always been at the core of his EMS career and is reflected in the products The EMS Superstore carries.