StatPacks G2 VIAL STRAND 4-pack
G2 VIAL STRAND 4-pack
The “Vial Strand ™” holds multi-dose meds tightly in place with bright yellow pull-tabs for easy removal.
Vial strand 4 pack for EMS medication bags are an ingenious way to securely hold drug vials while keeping them quickly identifiable and easily retrievable. Military spec Velcro™ hook on back attaches to any compartment with Velcro loop, this is a standard feature on the many of our G1 and G2 packs, modules, and cells. Each strand may hold 5 vials of various sizes and fits in most EMS medication bags. Each vial can be placed under one of the 5 elastic straps on each Vial Strand, each strap has a bright yellow tab which allows for easy stretching of the elastic strap when adding or removing a medicine vial. While vials are attached they are held in a clearly visible position which allows you to identify the medicine you need without having to remove any other vials.
Dimensions: 1.5″ x 5″ x .25″ • Weight: .012lbs • G21098RE
Medical Cell Product Details
- Contents NOT included
- Unique foam molded design keeps all Emergency Medical Equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- Clear plastic window to identify Emergency Medical Equipment
- Specifically designed to stack neatly in StatPacks Generation 3 Emergency Medical Services packs
- Bright yellow inside fabric to help contrast and quickly identify needed equipment
- Perfect for keeping random supplies together and organized.
- Holds a large adult or multiple pediatric BVM’s securely
- Nicely fits in the Generation 3 Perfusion and Backup EMS Backpacks
- Color-coded for easy identification from other EMS bags
- ID window to label any way you want to identify between other Medic Bags
- Two handles for easy grab of your EMT Gear
- Available color: Black
- Capacity: 470 in3
- Weight: 1.5lbs