For an EMS IV Kit, this foam-lined, roll style design helps keep IV therapies organized and at your fingertips.
Drip sets, IV bag(s), catheters, needles, and Start Kits™ are neatly arranged for fast access. It doubles as a pressure bag for rapid fluid infusion. Holds everything you need for a quick IV setup in one convenient module. The IV Module makes it easy to share on multi victim accident scenes. This is a perfect accessory EMS IV Kit for any StatPacks® main packs.
Dimensions: 10″ x 8″ x 4″ • Weight: 0.4lbs •SKU: G36002RE/G36002TK
G3 FIRST AID CIRCULATORY KIT Product Details
- Contents NOT included
- Accommodates all IV bag sizes (1 Liter, 500 Milliliter, 250 Milliliter)
- Unique foam lined design keeps all Intravenous Emergency Medical Equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- Specifically designed to stow neatly in StatPacks Generation 3 Emergency Medical Services packs
- Hot or cold packs may be placed into warm or cool fluid(s)
- Keeps IV Start Pack™ ready for use
- Front and inside pockets organize IV tubing and catheters together with the IV bag
- Transparent durable urethane window for quick IV bag solution identification
- Single-buckle closure securely holds contents in place and allows quick, one-handed access
- Top loop hangs the entire kit with the IV bag solution
- A quick stash pocket for trash or extra supplies
- Adjustable cam-lock buckle allows you to pressurize contents for rapid fluid infusion or high altitude fluid therapy
- Color-coded for easy identification of your EMS IV Kit
- Available Colors: Red and Tactical Black
- Capacity: 210 in3
- Weight: 6oz
G3 Circulatory Kit BK, G3 Circulatory Kit RED
One More Reason to Purchase from The EMS Superstore Expert
Tom Sanders is the President and CEO of The EMS Super Store. He is a multifaceted professional with unique skills and experiences. As a paramedic with 48 years of experience in Emergency Medical Services EMS, serving as an EMT, Paramedic, EMT Instructor, CPR Instructor, EMS Director of Operations, and Consultant, He has honed his ability to stay calm under pressure and provide life-saving care during critical situations. Tom's dedication to serving his community and making a difference in people's lives has always been at the core of his EMS career and is reflected in the products The EMS Superstore carries.