StatPacks G3 INTRAVENOUS CELL
The G3+ Intravenous Cell organizes and protects all your IV therapies for quick and easy access.
For an EMS I.V. bag, this foam molded book style design helps keep IV therapies organized and at your fingertips.
Drip sets, IV bag(s), catheters, needles, and Start Kits™ are neatly arranged for fast access. It doubles as a pressure bag for rapid fluid infusion. This Intravenous Cell is considered to be one-half cell in the StatPacks Third Generation Cellular System. Each Cell sets the stage for clear thinking and quick reaction. They are designed to reveal your supplies in a way unique to StatPacks – intuitively grouped and securely protected. G3 Cells unfold to expose all your vital supplies at once and puts away just as quickly.
Dimensions: 12.5″ x 6.5″ x 5″ • Weight: 0.6lbs • SKU: G31001BU
Medical Backpack Product Details
- Contents NOT included
- Unique foam molded design keeps all Emergency Medical Equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- Specifically designed to stack neatly in StatPacks Generation 3 Emergency Medical Services packs
- Two handles with “INTRAVENOUS” written to identify the difference in EMT Gear
- Clear plastic window to identify EMS I.V. bag solution
- An area to place a pressure gauge for rapid fluid infusion or high altitude fluid therapy
- Hot or cold packs pocket to warm or cool fluid(s)
- Nicely fits in the Generation1 Perfusion and Backup EMS Backpacks
- Accommodates a Sharps Shuttle™
- Color-coded for easy identification from other EMS I.V. Bags
- Fits into most EMT Jump Bags available in the market today
- A quick stash pocket for trash or extra supplies
- Available color: Blue
- Capacity: 390 in3
- Weight: 0.6lbs
One More Reason to Purchase from The EMS Superstore Expert
Tom Sanders is the President and CEO of The EMS Super Store. He is a multifaceted professional with unique skills and experiences. As a paramedic with 48 years of experience in Emergency Medical Services EMS, serving as an EMT, Paramedic, EMT Instructor, CPR Instructor, EMS Director of Operations, and Consultant, He has honed his ability to stay calm under pressure and provide life-saving care during critical situations. Tom's dedication to serving his community and making a difference in people's lives has always been at the core of his EMS career and is reflected in the products The EMS Superstore carries.