StatPacks G3 BACKUP
he G3+ Backup is a versatile EMS trauma backpack that works exceptionally well in situations where “stay and play” medical protocol is used. Its advanced harness system helps you tackle daunting flights of stairs and hard-to-reach accident scenes safely and with free hands.
The G3 BACKUP is a great medical backpack that works exceptionally well in urban or rural areas where “stay and play” medical protocol is used.
Customizable shelving allows the superior organization of virtually any combination of Emergency Medical Equipment and supplies. The advanced harness system helps you tackle daunting flights of stairs and hard-to-reach accident scenes safely and with free hands.
Dimensions: 25″ x 18″ x 8.5″ • Weight: 6lbs • SKU: G35006RE
Medical Backpack Product Details
- Contents NOT included
- Unique design allows access to the main compartment from the front of this Medical Backpack
- Specifically designed to hold StatPacks Generation 3 Emergency Medical Services Kits; including all StatPacks® First Aid QuickRoll intubation, Remedy, and Circulatory kits
- QuickZip access to front compartment for quick access to Emergency Medical Equipment
- Tarpaulin bottom panel for protection from abrasion and the elements
- Removable waist belt
- Added more durable reflective material that has a protective outer mesh cover which shields it from wear and tear. Helps with visibility in nighttime situations (Not included in Tactical Black) Removable adjustable inside divider(s) for customized organization
- Foam molded shoulder straps that allow for comfortable transport of most emergency medical equipment
- Internal Velcro® lining strips to secure modules or other Velcro® compatible items to secure ambulance equipment
- LED light Attachment point (lights sold separately)
- Unique foam lined design keeps all Emergency Medical Equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- Side pockets for easy access to vital sign tools, bandages, and smaller ambulance equipment
- A quick stash pocket for trash and extra supplies located in the top pocket
- ID window to label any way you want to identify between other Medical Backpack
- Main fabric is a non-toxic PVC-free tarpaulin. An environmentally friendly fabric featuring easy-clean, pathogen and water resistant properties.
- Available Colors: Red, Blue, Green, and Tactical Black
- Capacity: 3800 in3
- Weight: 6.0lbs
Red, Green, Blue, Black
One More Reason to Purchase from The EMS Superstore Expert
Tom Sanders is the President and CEO of The EMS Super Store. He is a multifaceted professional with unique skills and experiences. As a paramedic with 48 years of experience in Emergency Medical Services EMS, serving as an EMT, Paramedic, EMT Instructor, CPR Instructor, EMS Director of Operations, and Consultant, He has honed his ability to stay calm under pressure and provide life-saving care during critical situations. Tom's dedication to serving his community and making a difference in people's lives has always been at the core of his EMS career and is reflected in the products The EMS Superstore carries.