StatPacks G3 TIDAL VOLUME
THE G3+ TIDAL VOLUME IS AN EMS OXYGEN BAG THAT WON’T BREAK YOUR BACK
This EMS oxygen bag is designed consistent with the mantra of, “Carry only what you need,” and is the best way to carry oxygen safely. Carry your oxygen on your back, or hook it to a cot. This O2 alternative opens quickly to expose breathing equipment and the full complement of must-have supplies.
If you are looking for an emergency oxygen pack, the G3 Tidal Volume is here.
We feel it’s one of the best ways to carry oxygen safely. Securely holds a regular or Jumbo D size oxygen cylinder. Accommodates the Oxygen Module. Multiple pockets help to organize breathing equipment, tubes, masks, BVM’s, and extra regulators. Carry your oxygen on your back, or hook it to a cot. This EMS Trauma Kit opens quickly to reveal breathing equipment or any other ambulance equipment you decide to use.
Dimensions: 22″ x 8″ x 10″ • Weight: 3.5 lbs
SKU: G35002RE • SKU: G35002GN • SKU: G35002BU
Emergency oxygen pack product details:
- Contents NOT included
- Unique foam lined design keeps all Emergency Medical Equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- Outside accessible urethane window to see regulator oxygen level and to access the tank
- The main compartment securely holds any regular D or Jumbo D size cylinder by securing it to the G3 Oxygen Module or the securing straps that come included
- Secure Velcro®/Buckle attachments hook to a cot
- Padded shoulder straps double as shoulder sling, offering hands-free comfort during transport
- Load handles for quick/easy carry
- O2 wrench lanyard is located on the inside of this emergency oxygen pack to help ensure you never forget
- Added more durable reflective material that has a protective outer mesh cover which shields it from wear and tear. Helps with visibility in nighttime situations while using this EMS Trauma Kit
- LED light Attachment point (lights sold separately)
- Main fabric is a non-toxic PVC-free tarpaulin. An environmentally friendly fabric featuring easy-clean, pathogen and water-resistant properties.
- A quick stash pocket for trash and extra supplies located in the inside main compartment
- ID window to label any way you want to identify between other emergency oxygen packs
- Available color: Red and Green
- Capacity: 1500 in3
- Weight: 3.5lbs
Red, Green, Blue
One More Reason to Purchase from The EMS Superstore Expert
Tom Sanders is the President and CEO of The EMS Super Store. He is a multifaceted professional with unique skills and experiences. As a paramedic with 48 years of experience in Emergency Medical Services EMS, serving as an EMT, Paramedic, EMT Instructor, CPR Instructor, EMS Director of Operations, and Consultant, He has honed his ability to stay calm under pressure and provide life-saving care during critical situations. Tom's dedication to serving his community and making a difference in people's lives has always been at the core of his EMS career and is reflected in the products The EMS Superstore carries.