The V.E.R.S.A.™ PRO X is the most versatile emergency response pack ever created with Infection Control and optional M4L Ballistic Armored Protection.
The V.E.R.S.A.™ PRO X is a completely customizable backpack capable of securing internal or external full-size or mini-modules, is MOLLE compatible, has adjustable internal dividers, can carry an M9 oxygen cylinder, and can include M4L Ballistic Armored Protection. Constructed internally and externally from non-absorbing infection control materials, the V.E.R.S.A.™ PRO X is specifically designed to easily clean and remove bloodborne pathogens while delivering a highly organized solution for your equipment so you can respond faster and safer.
You can more than double the capacity of the V.E.R.S.A.™ PRO X by adding up to 3 optional TS2 Ready™ full-size modules or multiple mini-modules while configuring the pack exactly as needed to access your equipment more efficiently. Front and side laser-cut MOLLE panels can attach any compatible gear. The large internal main compartment can be completely customized for small and large items using the innovative SLIDER system. An overlapping inside panel secures internal contents and provides access to zippered pockets and document sleeves. Outer zippered pockets provide organization for pens, phones, or any other smaller items you would typically carry in your backpack. A system of grommet holes allows all compartments to be air-dried while the bag is completely closed.
The V.E.R.S.A. PRO X uses a hideaway, mountaineering-style backpack harness that provides a snug and secure fit. Walk, run, climb, or descend, this backpack system keeps the entire bag close to your body with a comfortable fit, including padded lumbar support. The entire harness system hides away in a zippered pocket in the back of the bag when not in use. All sides of the bag that touch the ground are reinforced to ensure durability and water resistance.
The V.E.R.S.A.™ PRO X is also available with NIJ-certified Level IIIA M4L Ballistic Armored Protection that can withstand multiple rounds including a .44 MAG. Discreetly constructed into the rear pocket of the backpack system, an ultrathin M4L (MERET 4 LIFE) armored ballistic panel is positioned to defend your vital chest region. This feature can protect to advance quicker onto an unsecured shooter scene to quickly aid and evacuate the injured.
Need to include oxygen in your kit? Simply install the M8001X conversion kit and you can secure up to an M9 oxygen cylinder.
Modules and supplies shown in images are not included.
- Constructed from wipe-clean infection control materials internally and externally.
- Bright internal materials for easy-view of supplies, TAC BLACK has black internal materials
- Attach up to 3 external Std. Modules, 3 internal Std. Modules, or a variety of Mini Mods
- Fully concealable backpack harness system for rapid deployment
- Supports up to an M9 Oxygen Cylinder
- Optional NIJ-certified Level IA M4L Ballistic Armored Protection for enhanced personal safety defends vital chest region
- Oversized YKK zippers for added durability
- Padded backpack system with contoured yoke harness system easily distributes weight for maximum comfort • Black matte finish metal hardware
- Fully concealable waist and backpack straps when not in use
- 11.5″ x 3” front name tape area, 4.5″ x 3″ MERET tape included
- Paneled with laser-cut MOLLE to support a TS2 Ready™ module or any MOLLE-compatible gear
- Low profile COMFORT-GRIP top carry handle with black logo
- Riveted bottom skid runners prevent wear and protect from moisture
- Adjustable sternum and waist belt
- Large EZ-Pull pullers allow easy access
- Large internal compartments can be customized with dividers and internal modules
- The front compartment organizes office supplies and small gear
- TS2 Ready™ hideaway zippers for 2 optional side TS2 Ready™ modules
- Overlapping internal panel secures contents
- The main pocket opens completely for easy access
- Loop tape-lined panel attaches a variety of internal modules
Yellow, Navy, Red, Black
One More Reason to Purchase from The EMS Superstore Expert
Tom Sanders is the President and CEO of The EMS Super Store. He is a multifaceted professional with unique skills and experiences. As a paramedic with 48 years of experience in Emergency Medical Services EMS, serving as an EMT, Paramedic, EMT Instructor, CPR Instructor, EMS Director of Operations, and Consultant, He has honed his ability to stay calm under pressure and provide life-saving care during critical situations. Tom's dedication to serving his community and making a difference in people's lives has always been at the core of his EMS career and is reflected in the products The EMS Superstore carries.