StatPacks G3 UNIVERSAL CELL
The G3+ Universal Cell is the ultimate “catch-all” medic organization case for random first aid supplies. The built-in transparent mesh window allows you to easily see the contents inside for easy access in emergencies. The Cell has the capacity to hold a large adult or multiple pediatric BVM’s securely.
For a simple EMS Bag, the Universal Cell keeps your random supplies together and quickly accessible.
The unique foam molded design helps keep inside contents organized, at your fingertips, and protected from the elements. Easy to open zipper position allows for quick access and ease. This Universal Cell is considered to be one full cell in the StatPacks Third Generation Cellular System. Each Cell sets the stage for clear thinking and quick reaction. They are designed to reveal your supplies in a way unique to StatPacks – intuitively grouped and securely protected. G3 Cells unfold to expose all your vital supplies at once and puts away just as quickly.
Dimensions: 12.5″ x 7″ x 6″ • Weight: 1.5lbs • G31002BK
Medical Cell Product Details
- Contents NOT included
- Unique foam molded design keeps all Emergency Medical Equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- Clear plastic window to identify Emergency Medical Equipment
- Specifically designed to stack neatly in StatPacks Generation 3 Emergency Medical Services packs
- Bright yellow inside fabric to help contrast and quickly identify needed equipment
- Perfect for keeping random supplies together and organized.
- Holds a large adult or multiple pediatric BVM’s securely
- Nicely fits in the Generation 3 Perfusion and Backup EMS Backpacks
- Color-coded for easy identification from other EMS bags
- ID window to label any way you want to identify between other Medic Bags
- Two handles for easy grab of your EMT Gear
- Available color: Black
- Capacity: 470 in3
- Weight: 1.5lbs
One More Reason to Purchase from The EMS Superstore Expert
Tom Sanders is the President and CEO of The EMS Super Store. He is a multifaceted professional with unique skills and experiences. As a paramedic with 48 years of experience in Emergency Medical Services EMS, serving as an EMT, Paramedic, EMT Instructor, CPR Instructor, EMS Director of Operations, and Consultant, He has honed his ability to stay calm under pressure and provide life-saving care during critical situations. Tom's dedication to serving his community and making a difference in people's lives has always been at the core of his EMS career and is reflected in the products The EMS Superstore carries.